Click to Call
Shults Insurance Agency

3 Canal St
Fort Plain, NY 13339

Get Directions

Habitational/ Rental Insurance


As a landlord, your rental property is an investment.  Like any investment you want to make sure it's protected.

Apartment complex insurance, also known as landlord insurance, covers the building's actual structure and any liability charges that may end up confronting you on the property.

Besides being covered for the building itself, you may want to be covered for personal property, which includes reimbursements for personal property that is damaged or lost in adverse weather events, theft, or fire. It includes the property's structure and any items in the building that are yours.

Coverage for liability expenses covers you if a tenant or one of his or her guests is injured on your property and you end up being sued for punitive costs and medical expenses.

Our agents can find the policy that's right for you, whether your property is a single family home, or a multi-unit building.

Request a Quote

Servicing these States

Our Partners
  • Allstate
  • Countryway
  • Eastern
  • Erie & Niagara
  • Fingerlakes Fire & Casualty
  • Foremost
  • Leatherstocking Cooperative
  • Mercury
  • Michigan Millers
  • National General
  • Progressive
  • Safeco
  • Travelers
  • Vermont Mutual