Referral & Rewards
The Shults Insurance Agency “Help our Community” Referral Program
Supporting our community is something that is at the very core of our values, so we’ve tied referrals and charitable giving together. What qualifies as a referral? A referral is when we are contacted for a quote by someone saying you referred them to us. Don’t worry, we ask on every call. If you prefer, you may also submit their information to us and we will contact them.
For every referral we receive we will donate $5 to a local non-profit. Upcoming non-profits in 2018 are:
- 1st quarter: Canajoharie Volunteer Fire Dept.
- 2nd quarter: Fort Plain Volunteer Fire Dept.
- 3rd quarter: Montgomery County Office for the Aging
We will also send a $5 gift card to the person who recommended us, as well as enter them into our quarterly prize drawing.
- For our quarterly drawing, the prize is a $100 gas card.
- Each referral equals one entry into our quarterly drawing.
- We’ll announce who won on our Facebook page, as well as in our quarterly newsletter.
Refer a Friend Below!
Rules and Disclaimers:
- There is no purchase necessary and there is no limit to the number of times you can win.
- Referrals must need a personal insurance quote for the state of New York.
- We are not responsible if the law says you are not able to win due to age or any other reason.