Referral & Rewards
The Shults Insurance Agency “Help our Community” Referral Program
Supporting our community is something that is at the very core of our values, so we’ve tied referrals and charitable giving together. What qualifies as a referral? A referral is when we are contacted for a quote by someone saying you referred them to us. Don’t worry, we ask on every call. If you prefer, you may also submit their information to us and we will contact them.
For every referral we receive we will donate $5 to a local non-profit. Nonprofits for 2019 are:
- 1st quarter: Regional Animal Shelter of Gloversville
- 2nd quarter: Community Youth Center Canajoharie
- 3rd quarter: Soroptimist International of Fulton and Montgomery Counties
- 4th quarter: St Johnsville Volunteer Fire Dept.
We will also send a $5 gift card to the person who recommended us, as well as enter them into our quarterly prize drawing.
- For our quarterly drawing, the prize is a $100 gas card.
- Each referral equals one entry into our quarterly drawing.
- We’ll announce who won on our Facebook page, as well as in our quarterly newsletter.
Refer a Friend Below!
Rules and Disclaimers:
- There is no purchase necessary and there is no limit to the number of times you can win.
- Referrals must need a personal insurance quote for the state of New York.
- We are not responsible if the law says you are not able to win due to age or any other reason.